When Other Cinema showed "In Advance of the Landing" in that year, George
brought Jacques Vallee to our screening! I was gushing with joy, because I
was a huge fan of Vallee's at the time. But Valle floored me when he turned
around and said that he was in fact a huge fan of MY work ("Tribulation
99", specifically, released 2 years before)....Then, because the show was
sold out, we had to find folding chairs to seat them at the back..but
George's chair was so rickety that it collapsed under his considerable
weight..George hit the ground, and the audience roared in laughter...a good
OC memory....

Craig Baldwin / Other Cinema
992 Valencia Street
San Francisco, CA 94110