http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:722187

Paul Dickinson from UI-Chicago posted this to the forum last year and I was
wondering...

Does anyone have experience with using this 3D model replacement for the
lower spindle screw on a Lomo UPB-1A? I'm in the middle of a workshop and
unfortunately a participant just broke the one on my tank. The tank was
"new" so the threading issue they're talking about hopefully won't apply
but we may be able to access a 3D printer so I'm wondering if this is worth
pursuing under a time-sensitive situation and generally if it's worth it to
swap these parts from different tanks. Thanks!!

Christopher