De: FrameWorks <frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com> en nombre de todd
eacrett <hell...@agit-prop.com>
Enviado: domingo, 7 de mayo de 2017 03:19 p. m.
Para: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Asunto: Re: [Frameworks] Films that question truth

Harald Hund's Empire of Evil:

http://www.sixpackfilm.com/en/catalogue/show/2329

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 12:35 AM, Morgan Hoyle-Combs
<mhoyleco...@yahoo.com<mailto:mhoyleco...@yahoo.com>> wrote:
Hello again everyone.

A while ago I asked about films that focused on the theme of lying. Recently I
rewatched Man with a Move Camera (1929) and Megacities (1998) and both seemed
to be examples of how the camera, or camera man, can alter the definition of
truth in documentaries, that claim to present subject matter as truth. I know
this is a vague set up and the topic of "truth" could be elaborated on for
hours and hours. But. I'm just looking for films, docs and essays, that
theorize the idea of truth and play with the audience's expectation. I've
already been given F for Fake, David Holzman's Diary and Bleu Shut as examples
from my last email. Is there any more out there?

Thanks

-Morgan