Ben,

One more that I thought of belatedly and that I didn’t see listed in the other
2006-7:

http://on1.zkm.de/zkm/stories/storyReader$5419

A lot of the work was shown digitally, but they had some pretty impressive
multi-projector 16mm installations of the Sharits work.  (Thought of this
because I just caught the 2014 Sharits doc in a theater here two nights ago.)

FYI,
Roger

On May 23, 2017, at 2:47 AM, Ben Ogrodnik