Dear friends,

We are glad to announce that we are now accepting submissions for 3°
Edition of  Dobra- Festival Internacional de Cinema Experimental, that will
take place from September 11th to 16th in Rio de Janeiro, at the
Cinematheque of the  Museum of Modern Art. At the margins of Guanabara Bay,
Dobra opens space for invention and resistance, searching for critical
reflections about the contemporary world, and the artistic potential of the
cinematic arts.
We invite films exploring the richness of cinematic possibilities, showing
singular and challenging visions that radically contrast with conventional
filmmaking standards and decolonize our perceptions.

For free submission:
http://www.festivaldobra.com.br/2017/index.html

All the best,
Cris Miranda