Dear Frameworkers,

If I may, I´m asking for advise from anybody who has any research experience
with the Anthology Film Archives. I´m doing my PhD dissertation on one of Stan
Brakhage´s films and I have a limited time frame in which I can do the trip to
New York and examine the print in a flat table. Following the terms published
in their site I requested an appointment six weeks ago - 12 labor days later I
had no answer and I phoned the person in charge. He was very polite and
explained to me that, yes, he got my e-mail but still had to go through  other
requests before mine. I emphasized why I was requesting their service and told
him I would wait for his reply.

Yet: my time frame is closing and I still have no reply. My question: is it
usual for them to take this long?  When should I consider that my request was
dismissed or forgotten before I insist?

For correctness sake I´d appreciate if you could answer to this message
privately.

Thanks in advance.

Santiago Fernández Lorenzo

nicolopol...@yahoo.com
a01304...@itesm.mx
Tecnologico de Monterrey Campus Ciudad de Mexico (ITESM CCM)
Departamento de Estudios Humanísticos