Von: FrameWorks [mailto:frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com] Im Auftrag von
Eugeni Bonet
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017 13:28
An: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Betreff: Re: [Frameworks] 1920s German abstraction

Esperanza,

The Schobert's book mentioned by RB is the same I told you yesterday, I have
the version auf Deutsch+Spanisch. Quite expensive those books on Amazon!

Another recommendation:

https://www.amazon.de/Hans-Richter-Filmgegner-Filmfreunde-morgen/dp/B0082BWR6Y

I'm not sure if there is an English translation.

Eugeni Bonet