I confess I have not been closely following this thread, but in case no one has
mentioned:

Kubelka’s  Pause!  might be of interest, as might any number of things
involving Herman Nitsch.

Shirley Clarke’s two video works with Joseph Chaiken,  Tongues and Savage/Love
foreground Chaiken’s body.

Vito Acconci’s early Super 8mm films and video work.

Has no one mentioned Carolee Schneemann?

Bob Harris