You will also run across the "G-3 Rewind" type tank from time to time but frankly unless you just want to experiment I'd stay away from them. I have never been able to get consistent results using that type of tank. I think the Russian LOMO tanks are a better bet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin T Allen
Sent: Apr 9, 2018 2:02 PM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: [Frameworks] Developing Tanks for 16mm

Hi Frameworkers,

I'm looking for some advice of developing tanks for 16mm film. I've processed quite a bit of S8mm rolls using a 2x120 tank and liked the hand-processing artifacts to clean processing ratio, but thinking 100' of 16mm would be too much for this sized tank.

Does anyone have a recommendation?

I'm thinking of the 3x120 version made by Paterson:

-OR-

The 5x120 version also by Paterson (too much?):

Thanks in advance!
Kevin