https://lightcone.org/fr/film-2727-ich-bin-33

Best,
Aurélie

Le 12/09/2018 à 12:07, Cathy Crane a écrit :

Hi Lindsay,

Happy to share my short film "Sketches After Halle" (1997).

If interested, please send word off list at ccr...@ithaca.edu

Here's an excerpt: https://vimeo.com/10367210 <https://vimeo.com/10367210>

Best,

Cathy

*From:* FrameWorks <frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com> on behalf of lindsay mcintyre <email.li...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, September 11, 2018 10:59:57 PM
*To:* Experimental Film Discussion List
*Subject:* [Frameworks] Autobiographical Films
Hi Frameworkers,

I the wisdom of the list-serve. I'm looking for some good, available, (preferably short) autobiographical, auto-ethnographic or even fictionalized autobiographical films. Maybe some that are off the beaten path or new to the world. Experimental or otherwise. Can anyone think of funny ones? Indigenous makers or people of colour, female, non-binary, suggestions are great but any and all suggestions are very welcome. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Lindsay McIntyre

aurélie percevault
*mire*, cinéma expérimental et image en mouvement
17, rue Paul Bellamy, 44000 Nantes
T 02 40 89 78 07- www.mire-exp.org <http://mire-exp.org>
www.re-mi.eu <http://re-mi.eu>