Hi All,

In one of my computer updates, I seem to no longer have a pdf of a guide to
16/35mm film editing that was originally put together by Western Cine. As I
recall, this included guidelines for marking your workprint, preparing
negatives for A/B rolling, and essentially the whole process that someone
working with a negative cutter (or a negative cutter themselves) would want
to follow.

Does anyone know what I'm referring to? Or, where I might find it? If I
recall, I downloaded it from the Cinema Lab (successor to Western Cine)
website back in the early 2000s.

Thanks in Advance!

Jason Halprin
jihalp...@gmail.com