Hi Bryan,

Eric Martin’s USA Film, 1976, would be worth seeking out. He shot a frame every
sixth of a mile from Boston to DC, to Monument Valley, to SF. The soundtrack is
radio reporting of the Watergate Hearings, as I recall. Eric may still be on
the faculty at Cal Arts, or reachable through them. Or the film may be in the
Harvard Film Archives.

Ruth
http://www.randommotion.com
blogs.evergreen.edu/hayesr