Gregory Zinman has recently published a monograph, Making Images Move: Handmade Cinema and the Other Arts (UC Press, 2020). Apart from that, you may use some of these sources – most of them mention handmade film without camera:

Process Cinema: Handmade Film in the Digital Age edited by Scott MacKenzie and Janine Marchessault (MQUP, 2019)

Very Naughty Boys: The Amazing True Story of Handmade Films by Robert Sellers (Titan Books, 2013) - I have a PDF copy of this title and can share it with you

Handmade films: questioning and integrating cinematic technology by Marina Estela Graça (The International Journal of the Humanities, 2005):

https://sapientia.ualg.pt/bitstream/10400.1/875/1/H05_3064_HandmadeFilms_final.pdf

Handmade films and artist-run labs: The chemical sites of film's counterculture by Rossella Catanese and Jussi Parikka (NECSUS. European Journal of Media Studies, 2018):

https://mediarep.org/bitstream/handle/doc/4228/NECSUS_2018_7_2_43-63_Catanese_Parikka_Handmade_films.pdf?sequence=1

and Gregory Zinman's PhD dissertation, Handmade: The Moving Image In The Artisanal Mode by Gregory Zinman (New York University, 2012):

https://search.proquest.com/openview/c953f098f7edbbee15ee89e290a3bc66/1?pq-origsite=gscholar&cbl=18750&diss=y

Best regards,

Kornelia

--