Friends, some of you know my wife Jane and I have been working on a study of
George Kuchar’s video diaries for more than ten years. We want to complete it
by the end of this year, but we keep discovering new things in the seemingly
bottomless depths of the 232 works. We seek the help of Frameworks Hive Mind in
explicating the most recent one. It has to do with signifiers of memory.

Summon this: the protagonist’s head is in profile at the right edge of the
frame. We see only the front half of his or her head, leaving maximum space in
the rest of the frame for what he or she is remembering.

That’s the ideal image we need to find. Others would suffice. The position of
the head could be flipped from right edge to left, or even to the top, looking
down on memory. Or the protagonist could be centered in the frame, addressing
the camera, while memory plays out around her.

In fact, anything remotely like these examples could be useful, whether from
conventional narratives or experimental works. If experimental, we’ll probably
need someone to supply the image. We need at least three examples, preferably
more, to convincingly make our point.

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance. Be well.