Dear Gene,

I'm thinking of *Suddenly, last summer* by Mankiewicz. At the end of the
film, the protagonist played by Elizabeth Taylor is finally recalling the
horrible memory she was repressing. When she arrives at the climax of her
narrative, her face is superimposed on the right side of the memory scene.
And it's a beautiful and very powerful piece of cinema.

Good luck for your work,

Marie Eve