I've got a couple of new audio items on the internet, and wanted to send the
link. I also taped a number of video segments for Beliefnet.com's "Preachers
and Teachers" series, but I don't think they've been edited yet -- I'll send
along the link when it's live.

A week ago my husband and I were in Detroit, participating in the "Faith of
Our Fathers" conference, "A Colloquium on Orthodoxy for Anglicans." It was
well-attended, and all the sessions were taped; they're now available at
Ancient
Faith Radio (a 24-hr internet broadcast of Orthodox music, prayers, interviews,
etc).

http://ancientfaithradio.com/faithoffathers.html

If you scroll down a little you'll see a chart of the available sound files.
The first one is my "personal journey" into Orthodoxy. It's just 10 minutes
long; I'm talking at a good clip, because we had a lot of wonderful speakers to
cram into a small amount of time!

Also, the director of the Orthodox Speakers Bureau, Steve McMeans, is
launching a new project this coming Sunday. It's a half-hour interview show to
be
titled "The Illumined Heart, and will also be broadcast on Ancient Faith Radio.

http://www.ancientfaithradio.com/

Again, scroll down a bit and you'll see a photo of Steve McMeans and Kevin
Allen, hosts of the show. The showtimes are posted there -- morning and
afternoon, on Sundays. The shows will also be available as podcasts.

one more thing: the Orthodox Speakers Bureau has revamped its website, with
more improvements to come. Take a look:

http://www.orthodoxspeakers.com/osb/

********
Frederica Mathewes-Green