This is another one from the All_Easy_Cookin_Recipes group...

~~~~~

Breakfast Dish
1 lb. sausage
1cup cooked white rice
1 can mushroom soup
onions, green peppers, and mushrooms to taste

Brown sausage, and drain. Combine all and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. You
can also add shredded cheddar cheese for about the last 10 minutes if you want.
I really enjoy reading the newsletter. I haven't been able to spend much time
on the computer lately, we are usually busy with our 3 (almost 4) year old
grandson. His mother works at night quite often. Needless to say when he is
here there is not much that gets done around the house. Also I would like to
have a pizza crust recipe, that is fairly easy. I have tried 2 different ones,
but I am still not doing something right. They taste alright, but tend to be
tough.

--
Rhonda G in Missouri
Owner of Awesome Swaps and More