>From the All Recipes website...

~~~~~

Unbelievable Spinach Calzones
SUBMITTED BY: WHEATFIELDS

"Delicious, satisfying, and very easy to make. My kids will even eat spinach
this way! We serve them with warmed spaghetti sauce to dip them in and a salad.
Yum!"

Original recipe yield:
8 servings
PREP TIME 1 Hr
COOK TIME 30 Min
READY IN 1 Hr 30 Min

INGREDIENTS
1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
2 eggs
2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
salt and pepper to taste
1 (32 ounce) package frozen white bread dough, thawed
DIRECTIONS
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, eggs, Italian seasoning,
mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and spinach. Set aside.
Divide the bread dough into 8 pieces and roll each piece out to about an 8 inch
circle. Spoon about 1/2 cup of the ricotta filling onto each circle, fold over
and seal the edges. Place onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until nicely browned on the tops
and bottoms.

All are looking for new members!!!