Hi Folks!

This Thursday 19th is our next free software discussion group.

For those who haven't been along before, it's *real-life* social networking for people interested in free software! Come along for a chat and to get to know others who share similar interests to you.

http://www.softwarefreedom.com.au/free-software-melb/

Some suggestions for discussion:

 - Gauging interest in a "your first free software bug-fix" session

 - Tax time: book-keeping options in free software

Don't forget to listen in to Triple RRR's "Byte Into It" show at 7pm to see how much free software Ben Finney can slip into the discussion!

Finally, any ideas for alternative meeting places? I'd love to have some talks or tutorial sessions, but I don't think the librarians would be too excited about that. Any suggestion would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ben