On 19/07/11 23:56, Ben Finney wrote:

Finally, any ideas for alternative meeting places? I'd love to have
some talks or tutorial sessions, but I don't think the librarians
would be too excited about that. Any suggestion would be much
appreciated.

I think Alex has suggested booking a meeting room at his workplace?

Sorry, yes, I really appreciate Alex's generous offer. I realise that's a couple of months away yet though while he tests out the waters with the Blender group, so didn't want to put any pressure on him.

If that turns out to be available at some point, that would be brilliant. :)

Ben