Bianca Gibson
<bianca.rachel.gib...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Thursday can we go somewhere else for dinner after the meeting? I
> just got my wisdom teeth out, so can't eat a lot of things. We could
> go to the China Bar at Melbourne Central, that's very close and has
> food I can eat.

Fine by me.

Can they fit a dozen (or more) people coming in unannounced? We have
been actively promoting and recruiting for this meeting, so it would be
good to think about seating capacity when we plan for dinner.

You have my sympathy on the post-dental-surgery blues :-)

--
 \     “Are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, Brain, but |
  `\        why would anyone want a depressed tongue?” —_Pinky and The |