On 31 May 2012 22:55, Matt Giuca <matt.gi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah I know.
>
> I said on my Google Plus
> post<https://plus.google.com/108688191891412975833/posts/Ty72kHyT9KV>:
> "Did Fedora make the right choice? I honestly don't know, but it's
> disgraceful that it has come to this."

OK, I just wanted to check.

> I just don't know what to think about this, but I can't help feeling that
> getting into bed with Microsoft can't end well.

I think Fedora did as close to the right thing as exists in this situation.
There is no solution that is entirely the right thing to do.
I also think that we should kick up a fuss about it.

I've put it on the agenda for the next Linux Aus council meeting, which is
on the 13th of June, I'll let you know what comes out of that meeting.

Bianca