Howdy all,

On last night's Byte Into It (2012-06-20) on 3RRR, we discussed free
software in programmable helmets and robot camera planes. Also, prompted
by the introduction of conversation-interrupting adverts in Skype, I had
a bit of a rant about the need for software freedom in our communication
technology.

You can download the audio of the show at
<URL:http://rrrfm.libsyn.com/webpage/byte-into-it-20-june-2012>.

--
 \        “The right to search for truth implies also a duty; one must |
  `\      not conceal any part of what one has recognized to be true.” |