Hi people,

I have just decided to go too, looks like some interesting stuff and lots
to learn. I'm on the cheap though - going to drive my van and stay with
friends where I can etc. Anyone else interested in a road trip and sharing
petrol costs? Est. $50-80 each way (or less if there are a couple of people)

Will probably go sat-sat but could be a bit flexible if need be

Cheers
Kirsten