Andrew McGlashan
<andrew.mcglas...@affinityvision.com.au>
writes:

> Uggh, they are my council too.

Will you come to tonight's regular meeting at Electron Workshop?

> I do hope that people make submissions just the same, but I hope you
> don't waste too much time with it unless there is a real prospect of
> winning business in the right areas.

I have a printed copy of the report that I will bring to tonight's
meeting. Is there anything you think we should discuss with paper in
hand?

--
 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\         Brain, but three round meals a day wouldn't be as hard to |