On Mon 16 Jan 2017 at 00:58:24 +1100, Andrew McGlashan wrote:
> There is a Devuan based distro (systemd not there, more hardening and
> more free with binary blobs removed), version of tails with the name of
> heads.  Don't know when it will be ready, but it is what we need.

Heads is a trusted bootloading process [0], not a competing distribution to
Tails.  It's more of a complementary block.

Along these lines, it's probably worth having a look at FreedomBox [1]

[0]
https://app.media.ccc.de/v/33c3-8314-bootstraping_a_slightly_more_secure_laptop
[1] https://freedomboxfoundation.org/

--
Olivier Mehani <shtrom+f...@ssji.net>
PGP fingerprint: 4435 CF6A 7C8D DD9B E2DE  F5F9 F012 A6E2 98C6 6655