> Also remember that Assange seems to be a Russian agent.
Oh, really?

So you say:
* it doesn't matter we know how you can be spied on or that you can be
"serendipitous" killed by a truck or that your "secure" apps that should
guarantee your privacy are got around. And it still doesn't matter an
organization that should look after the american public interest chooses to
hoard zero-days instead of disclosing/plugging them (thus letting the
public vulnerable against others).
* but it does matter Assange is human (thus imperfect).

Quite a twisted logic IMHO, I hope you don't mind if I'm not accepting it.

Adrian