-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brice
Collins
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 6:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Free60-Devel] 360 Media Center

I also want to stream mythtv recordings and have an xbox 360. For video
currently the only way to stream is to have windows media center edition
2005. And as for the protocal that it uses it is UPnP. On the 360 there
isn't very much that you can set up for video. you need to choose media
center. After that you it says it's speal about why media center pc's
are so good (yeah right). Continuing it gives you a media center setup
key in the following format : ****-**** Press continue and it will tell
you to go to www.xbox.com/pcsetup  that is how you set it up but
currently you need media center. :-( Hope that someone makes a mythtv
plugin soon ;-)

Hope that this helps,
PITABoy