What works? You can boot files supplied by MS on a DVD5? Hows that
different from what the xbox 1 emu cdr could do weeks ago?

 The .xex is signed and you cannot change it, even though it allows
you to run it from any media (This is still silly by MS). Sure you can
try to change the data files, but that doesn't mean you're suddenly in
control of what code is executed. Pretty much the only way to execute
code that you want is to modify the data such that it results in a
buffer overflow of some sort. Last time I checked, the data pages in
the X360 memory space are not executable...so forget it!

I agree it's a new thing in the sense that you can now modify at least
data that is read by the X360, but let's not get ahead of ourselves
here, the X360 is far from being hacked to allow you to play your
pirated games...