Ed Schouten wrote:
* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Team Pi leaves you with this Pillow statement:
"It seems Microsoft was in such a hurry to get this stuff out
that they forgot to set the media protection on this disc.
This leaves hackers with the posibility to hack around with
this disc that load from a normal DVDR5 backup! - Team Pi
also notes that the all datafiles on this disc isn't signed in
any way, and will allow for extensive modification for producing
exploits to further our efford to hack this box!"

So let me get this straight; this hack allows you to play a regular
burned DVD-R or DVD+R on a Microsoft Xbox360? Binaries signed, data not?

Can someone confirm this? Thank you.

Yours,
Curently it seems, that no newsgroupe i know has this files...
hope to get my hands to it soon.

stay punk.