Reply to message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] of Tue, 31 Aug

>Last email today I swear! The solaris compile now mostly works... kinda
>I had to write another .h file that I called "sunDef.h" that basically
>has this:
>--snip--snip--snip--
>typedef unsigned int socklen_t;
>#define NAME_MAX        14
>#define kError_FeatureNotSupported      -1
>--snip--snip--snip--

Okey..  I'm in the process of writing configure stuff for the NAME_MAX case,
and I'll add a test to see if socklen_t is defined or not.. That'll all get
added to the config.h, methinks..

>but it now barfs on the rio! stuff... It originally complained abt the
>fact that the arch stuff wasn't defined for it, so I added some lines in
>plm/portable/pmp300/sba/rio.cpp that looked like this:

<snip>

>now when it goes to compile plm/portable/pmp300/sba/rio.cpp it complains
>abt parse errors.... LOTS of them. Can that rio stuff be turned on and
>off in the ./configure script? It's really *really* driving me batty.

Yeah, I'll futz with it..  Look for a (hopefully) working version late
tonight or early tomorrow..

Isaac