>would you mind taking a look at the code in question and at tweaking it to work on
>linux?
>
>elrod
>
>Isaac Richards wrote:
>
>> Nope.  Not till gcc-3.0, from what I hear.  That's when the libstdc++ rewrite
>> should _hopefully_ go in.  Just stay away from string streams for now =)
>>
>> Isaac
>>
>> On 01-Oct-99 Mark B. Elrod wrote:
>> > goddamn it.. does linux have ANY C++ functionality... i am taking this stuff
>> > straight from the C++ spec. come on!
>> >
>> > elrod

The beos port would directly benefit from this, as I'm having the exact same
problem with the GNUPro derived beos toolchain. And, is it not a good idea to
make use of strstream instead of stringstream? I don't regularly use those
new C++ stuff (perhaps it's not as new a feature as I think it is?), so I'm pretty
much at a loss as to how strstream and sstream are releated. How are they
different?

--
Hiromasa Kato