On 20 Oct, Isaac Richards wrote:

> Fixed =)  Will be in cvs shortly.

Cool!

>> +feature suggestion:
>> in the preferences file there's a value:
>> ThemePath: ./themes/freeamp.fat
>> it should not be the default theme, but the path, so the theme browser
>> will search for the themes there.
>> Plus there should be a DefaultTheme (or simply Theme as UI,TextUI)
>> like Theme: freeamp.fat or maybe Theme: /path/to/default/theme/freeamp.fat
>
> ThemePath is the path to the current theme that's being used.  It already
> searches for themes in $prefix/share/freeamp/themes, ~/.freeamp/themes, and
> ./themes.

I finally got my machine upgraded and it works fine on a stock RH6.0
box! But, before I install FA I always have to mess with the
preferences file because looking for .themes doesn't seem to work. Have
you made some changes to that code lately? Also, I think it would be a
good idea to reverse the search order. It should look in ./plugins and
./themes before looking in /usr/lib/freeamp/* so that when a person
builds a new beta it doesn't have to interfere with their installed
(and likely more stable) version of FreeAmp.

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert