> I created a defect #191 in Bugzilla, attached the patch. Please see if you
> can accept it.

I just accepted it and it builds fine, but I just don't see any tooltips.
:-( I will check this stuff in within a few hours. Could you please check to
see that I applied the patch correctly?

> There is something that bothers me. (Added defect into bugzilla #195)
> Multi-control Desc strings are actually manipulated by player behind that
> creator's back.

They are? How?

> I think skin designer should be able to specify Desc and Tip for each
state
> on his own.
> Maybe like this:

I gotta agree on this one too. I'll look into it...

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert