Michael,

Can you mail to me? Thanks in advance.
If just use c/c++ code, Do you think my MIPS CPU on STB  can afford the
decoding task?

Patrick

Michael Rich wrote:

> > My CPU is MIPS RM5231,are there some codes implement xingmp3  LMC
> use
> > MIPS assemble language(FPU)?
>
> There is a regular C/C++ version of the decoder that I compile for the
> Alpha
> CPU version of FreeAMP, so as long as you have a C++ compiler, it
> should
> compile fine i'd think (minus any platform specific things that might
> be
> lingering in there of course).
>
> HTH,
>
> mike

begin:          vcard
fn:             Patrick Mei
n:              Mei;Patrick
org:            Global Net Information Co.,Ltd
adr:            North Tower Rm 1305, World Trade Centre Complex,;;No.371-375,Huan Shi Dong Road,;GuangZhou;GuangDong;510095;China
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:          Engineer
tel;work:       8620-87788822
tel;fax:        8620-87782008