On 11 Dec, Srinivas  A wrote:
> Hi there,
>

>               How do I write my own LMC plugin that uses my own
> decoder and not Xing decoder?.
>
>               Is the article, 'how to write a LMC plug-in' ready?
> I think, it is sufficient to rewrite xinglmc.cpp. Am I correct?. Can
> anybody tried different decoder with FreeAmp?.

There is currently no such document. If you rip out the internals of
the xing lmc and replace it with your own decoder it should work ok.

Just curious, what decoder do you wan to toss in there?

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert