I am going to use rtp stream as the input for freeamp. only
rtp stream input and No other input .. So cmdline UI is more than enough for
me..  If that is the case I dont need any of the UIs (musicbrowser, freeamp,
download, ncurses). Is my understanding correct?.

        Is there any way to manage playlists using cmdline UI? If it not possible to
manage playlist using cmdlinu UI of freeamp, I am planning to go
for web interface for playlist mgmt.

        BTW, I also want to know what are these plugins and where they
are being used.

        pls.plf, rmp.dlf, pmp300.ppp

        The GDBM libraries are used by playlist manager I feel.. Right?

cheers
Ada