Okay, that looks like building the MakeTheme project first causes the
problem. I tried building the freeamp project before anything else (freshly
unzipped directory tree) and it works. Then I just tried building the
MakeTheme project before anything else, and I get the "config.h" not found
error I had before. After this error, I tried compiling the freeamp project,
and I get a new error (after error, I tried building again) :

In any case, building the freeamp project first worked fine.

Thanks,
Lee

--------------------Configuration: xing - Win32 NASM
Debug--------------------
Performing Custom Build Step
Bad command or file name
Performing Custom Build Step
Bad command or file name
Performing Custom Build Step
Bad command or file name
Performing Custom Build Step
Bad command or file name
Performing Custom Build Step
Bad command or file name
Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file ".\Debug\cdctasm.obj"
Error executing link.exe.

freeamp.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)