I'm trying to get freeamp working on Solaris (sources from cvs).

I had to change a few things to get it to compile, but eventually it
got through nicely.

It won't run, though. I get this:

ld.so.1: freeamp: fatal: relocation error: file /usr/lib/libpthread.so.1: symbol
__pthread_init: referenced symbol not found
Killed

I haven't managed to find any call to pthread_init, maybe someone
knows where it may be?

Does anyone want the changes I made to get the latest cvs version to
compile on solaris? I could send patches. Is it better to work on the
latest released version? I don't know if anyone is actively working on
the solaris port.

    /Björn Wingman