Björn Wingman wrote:

> > ld.so.1: freeamp: fatal: relocation error: file
> > /usr/lib/libpthread.so.1: symbol __pthread_init: referenced symbol
> > not found
> > Killed
>
> Ignore that part. The wrong library was found during runtime.
>
> I now get a bus error instead. :)
>
>     /Björn Wingman (searching for bugs)
Björn,

Maybe you know what the problem is? I compiled everything but always linking
fails. I think it's a gcc problem, the shared library is not ok! Do you know
how I can solve this.

Regards,
Erik

--- snip snip snip ---
ld: warning: file /local/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.6/2.95.2/libstdc++.a ignored:
unable to locate archive symbol
table
__eh_pc                             /swdev/tools/lib/libstdc++.a(stdexcepti.o)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to freeamp
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1