Hi

Can anybody help me with a licencing issue.  I am writing proprietary music
rights plug-ins for various platforms and need an MP3 decoding library (most
of the ones I've found e.g XAudio do not allow DRM users).

The Freeamp code is prefect except for the GPL.  Is there any way the
decoder part can be packaged as LGPL or can anyone let me know where to get
the original Xing code, presumably this was under released under a more
general licence.

Also if I wanted to release a plug-in for Freeamp is there any way I can do
this without having to release source.  Would it have to be created using
none of the existing code?

John