On 20 Mar, Chad Loder wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> On 17 Mar, Chad Loder wrote:
>> > How about a TRACE macro that compiles out in release builds? I have
>> > a decent debugging framework for Windows that I could check in. I don't
>> > know what the Linux equivalent is to the Win32 OutputDebugString().
>>
>> Sure, can we check it out??
>>
>> The linux eq of OutputDebugString() is printf(). :-)
>
> Yuck! I can imagine me trying to use gdb while all this crap is going
> to the screen. :)

Well, that's not a problem at the moment, since gdb's thread support is
still lacking. If freeamp crashes in gdb, it takes gdb right with it
and rewards you with a nice 20mb core file. Yeah!

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert