Hey guys,

It took us longer to get out than we liked but you can finally grab
2.0.7 from the website and using your update ability in the win32
version. In fact I would appreciate people using the update capability
bc while it works fine for me on my NT 4 box and my 98 portable One man
alone does not make a testing dept. <grin>...

elrod

Changes for Linux and Windows version 2.0.7