Mystery solved!!!!!!

It's not my code.....It's Microsoft!!!

On a lark, I tried the same code on another system.  My development system
is Windows 2000.  I tried it on a Windows 98 machine and VOILA, I get the
request.  The Illegal Request error must be coming from within the bowels of
Win2k.  There is probably some kind of permission issue with allowing me to
open the connection.  Now I have to track that problem down.  I knew it was
something simple.

Thanks for your help.

Ed Patriquin

P.S. Shren, if your every in the Silicon Valley, let me know, I owe you a
dinner.



_______________________________________________
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.freeamp.org/mailman/listinfo/freeamp-dev

Reply via email to