Your freeamp (v1.3.1) UI lets the main body bitmap to
move around the screen whenever the user left-click
and hold the left mouse button (as moving the normal
window when dragging then title bar). Unfortunately, I
fail to analyse your source code (maybe due to
complexity) to know how you move the player around the
screen (tell me how / where (in the source code) if
you don't mind).

In my MSVC++ v5.0, I keep on trying the easiest way
(Without MFC, Win32 platform):

  LRESULT CALLBACK MainWndProc( HWND hWnd,
          UINT msg,
          WPARAM wParam,
          LPARAM lParam )
  {
        .
        .
        case WM_MOUSEMOVE:
            if ( nFlags & MK_LBUTTON )
            {
                SendMessage( WM_SYSCOMMAND, SC_MOVE | HTCLIENT, 0 );
            }

but it doesn't move. Whenever I'm using MFC (like
Rainplay), it works:

   void CTestDlg::OnMouseMove(UINT nFlags, CPoint
point)
   {
        // TODO: Add your message handler code here and/or
call default
        if ( nFlags & MK_LBUTTON )
        {
                SendMessage( WM_SYSCOMMAND, SC_MOVE | HTCLIENT, 0 );
        }

        CDialog::OnMouseMove(nFlags, point);
   }

How that's happen? Or you use the other way to do
that? Hope U can help!