Hello Chris,

Wednesday, September 27, 2000, 17:47:04, you wrote:

CK> My changes to Metadata to use the HashStore for string storage
CK> are far enough along to start thinking about getting someone else
CK> to help test it.

(sorry, haven't looked at it or compiled freeamp lately somehow - it's
too much of moving target, i guess...;)

Tell you what - I hear a lot from you how your patch segfaults and
segfaults.
I don't really hear how it saves megabytes and megabytes of memory.

Do you really think introducing the unstability that will have to be
debugged and cleaned up for months is absolutely beneficial?

--
Valters "WaTT" Vingolds