I've added the ability to support multiple sort orders to the music catalog.
Freeamp right now supports the Artist/Album/Track sort order.  I've changed
the music catalog to have a dynamic number of sort orders of arbitrary order
using the fields Artist, Album, Genre, Comment, and Track (Track must the
last element of a sort order).  Right now, the sort orders are chosen at
compile time; I intend to add a method to the preferences to let users
choose sort orders at runtime, but I haven't done so yet.

Also, I've got to track down a number of memory leaks and fix some UI sort
issues.

Anyway, I've changed the music catalog, and the win32 browser UI.  Needless
to say, this must have broken the Unix and BeOS browsers.  I have two
questions:

1) Is there any interest in folding this back into the main distribution of
freeamp?  Obviously, not until after the next major release, but eventually?

2) Anyone working on the Unix or BeOS versions want to pick up my changes
and work on the UI for those platforms?

The major thing I did from the point of view of the musiccatalog is to
remove the concept of AlbumList and ArtistList, and replaced it with a
ContainerList with a tag in the data structure to describe what kind of data
it is.  Also, since the "all tracks" container is equal to the sort order
"Track", I removed it and support it as a generic sort.

My future goal is to allow users to choose arbitrary sort orders over ANY of
the fields in the ID3v2 spec.