On  2 Nov, Clemens Bentzien wrote:
> Thanks for FreeAmp rc4 Release, good stuff!

Thanks!

> And then ID3Field_GetASCII puts a 0 behind the 1024
> allocated chars if its a long comment.

Good point -- I've just made this fix in the code. However, I've seen it
crash deep inside the id3lib and Scott Haug the author of that lib has
already fixed the problem that I was seeing. He is going to release a
new version of the library tomorrow, so the next version of FreeAmp will
include that and this issue should then be completely fixed.

> I coudn't find MB_SelectExchangedAlbum in musicbrainz\queries.h.

Hmmmm. Are you using the windows version of the source code?

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert