On  3 Nov, Clemens Bentzien wrote:
> Is freeampRC4 in CVS? Could you tell me the suitable command?

RC4 plus a few more changes are the head rev in CVS. Go to freeamp.org
and check out the developer pages. There are detailed instructions for
accessing CVS...

> **
>
> Another little bug, seems to be a "write error" in median.cpp,
> but i don't remember whether there was a reason to search for:
>
> int compare(const void * a1, const void * a2)
> {
>   case 2:
>     c1 = BLUE(color2), c2 = BLUE(color2);
> should be
>     c1 = BLUE(color1), c2 = BLUE(color2);

Sure looks that way, huh. So, are you reading all of the FreeAmp source
code? :-)

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert