I don't care - I probably will develop it even if it's only for me.
I am quite tired of those hundreds of one-song artists that show up in
musicbrowser tree. If you have some 10-20 techno/house collection CD's
you might know what I am talking about. That's some major "one hit
group" subculture.

I'd like all those artists to disappear and instead see those 10-20 CD
titles.

So, any pointer in which source file I should start digging? :-)

--
Valters "WaTT" Vingolds
... self improvement is masturbation. self destruction might be the answer.